Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Happenings

A lot of things have happened since I last posted (which wasn't too long ago).
Firstly I found a beautiful plot of land at MC Estates. For all those who've never seen/been to/heard of them, you should really take a look. Their lands are stunning and the terraforming is exquisite. The owners and estate managers are some of the most helpful I've ever encountered too.

When I started looking there were about 9 plots (8000sqm) available and by the time I finally decided to buy there were only about 3-4 left (for sale by the estate themselves..others are available but for sale by the owners). You can see them Here

That brought me to my next problem...a home. (You need some place to relax and change clothes and other things, right?) I had a house already at Poppice. It was a beautiful Mediterranean/Portuguese style home from Galland Homes but it just seemed a bit small and boxy for this new land. I spent days trying to find one and finally found this beautiful KCB Umbrian Villa at Villas on Villa. These are designed by Kumiko Mills (who is wonderful at returning IM's btw). While the one I purchased was Umbrian, she also has Tuscan villas, as well as British and French villas/manor homes. Anyone looking for this type would benefit from checking her homes out though make sure to buy a footprint of the type you are interested in for L$0.00 and make sure it will fit on your land first. :)

With a house in order it was time to turn toward other things...
I was chosen by Ewing Fashion Agency (EFA) to join their model training classes which began yesterday. YAY!! :) This is really an honor and I'm proud to be part of one of the most highly rated fashion agencies in SL! I'll be posting when the graduation show will be so you can see my do my thing on the catwalk. :)

In other modeling news, I am now in the running for ETD (Elikapeka Tiramisu Designs) store poster girl. If you don't know, ETD has some of the most spectacular hairstyles (among other things) in SL and was the 2008 BOSL choice for Hair Designer! See! (it's a little more than 1/2 way down the page)

So, to all my current and future friends...thank you for reading all my babble. :)

Drop me an IM (notecard is better as my IM's are capped sometimes) inworld if you want or come by for coffee/tea in my new Umbrian villa.

Love n kisses to you all.

Veronique! xoxo

No comments: