Thursday, July 17, 2008

Miss Costa Rica Sims 2009




Firstly I'd like to thank each and every one of you have casted your votes for me so far in the contest. Solely by the grace of you all am I am in the lead so far with 18 votes! Yay! The race is not over yet for the final 7 but with wonderful people like you I'm sure to make it that far. I promise to do all I can to support the SIM and represent each of you with elegance and grace that we come to expect from our home if I'm chosen Miss Costa Rica Sims 2009.

The contest runs until July 22 and you can vote for me again next week and I'd REALLY appreciate it! :) Please spread the word. The more votes the better. :D P.S. If you're just reading this when you go into the clubhouse to vote I'm at the top right with the white hair. hehe

Thank you all so much again and have a wonderful and happy weekend.

Love n Hugs,
Veronique

No comments: