Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Miss Costa Rica Sims voting round conclusion

Well everyone, the voting round one of the Miss Costa Rica Sims 2009 has come to an end. Thanks so much to all of you who voted, and even read a bit of this blog from time to time. It definitely a photo finish for the #1 spot right up until the last possible minute of voting and well, you can see the results in the photo..(by a nose is the term, right? hehe)



Now starts the judged round where we have to complete tasks and are judged accordingly. The first is to create an outfit from several different designers detailing the piece and how they work to create the look we're going for. Any suggestions?? :D

I want to extend my heartfelt congratulations to all those who made it into the top seven and my sorrow for the other beautiful ladies who did not make the cut. I wish it could have been all of us. *hugs*

You can read more details about today's event at the Costa Rica Sims blog here

Oh..and did I forget to mention how much I absolutely LOVE living in Costa Rica? :D

xoxo Everyone and thank you again for all your lovely emails and support.

Veronique

No comments: