Monday, July 14, 2008

Time away


Wow I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted. RL and SL has been hectic recently. I have knee surgery this Wednesday and have been getting things straightened out at work for my brief at-home recovery. :P

On the SL side there's always new news. Despite the disappointment with EFA's SL5B shows being canceled on Sunday and Monday and the events that occurred which prohibited me from doing the rest of the shows, they ladies all looked beautiful and the remaining shows went very very well. Congrats and love to all the girls who did the shows. Muaaahhhhhh! You were fabulous. A BIG specially hug and muaahh! to Ella Quinsette. You're the best! :))

In other news, thanks to all who sent me wishes and congratulations on being selected as a JCNY July Model'Fest finalist. A big hug to JD, the owner of JCNY, especially. I'll be on and off the runway at JCNY until Wednesday eve (well Wed may be weird because of my surgery) :P Please stop by and say hi if you get the chance.

Tonight, Sunday, in celebration of the opening of voting for Miss SL Universe and in celebration of the RL Miss Universe pageant held this evening (congratulations to Miss Venezuela, Dayana Mendoza for this year's win) there was a fab party at SL Boulevard with Mui Mukerji, Frolic Mills, Sharron Schuman (thanks for the notecard Sharon :) ), Imogen Miklos, esskinny Juliesse, Kyrinnia Desmoulins, Genna Gossipgirl, and last but definitely NOT least...the sweet, beautiful, and superhot DJ Giela Delpaso. All the guys finished early so it ended up being a girl's night out. :D Thanks for a fabulous time everyone and my apologies for anyone I might have left out.

The picture at the start of the post is the lovely ADORE Romantic gown by Soraya, the owner of Serene Sensations. This is a shot with a curious little hummingbird from just outside her shop area.

Ok..unless something happens I probably won't get to post again until after my operation and the painkillers wear off. :P No jogging for this girl for a while...of course that's why my knee started causing me problems in the first place so.....Anyway thanks for staying with this post till the end.

Lots of love to all,
Veronique xoxo

No comments: